Wednesday, October 29, 2008

vampire store

I WOULD IMAGINE YOU PROBABLY THINK THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HALLOWEEN, IT BEING SO CLOSE. BUT NO. I AM SITTING HERE AT WORK HAVING A HEALTHY HIGH PROTEIN SNAK, BECAUSE IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR MY BI-WEEKLY APPOINTMENT AT THE VAMPIRE STORE. I CALL IT SUCH BECAUSE I GO, SPEND ABOUT AN HOUR AND HAVE ABOUT A QUART OF MY BLOOD PLASMA WITHDRAWN. THE REAL NAME IS BIOLIFE PLASMA SERVICES. WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO GO IN TWICE A WEEK TO GET THEIR ARM STUCK WITH A BIG NEEDLE AND HAVE THEM DRAIN MY BLOOD. (IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY INTERESTING) I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT, BECAUSE THERE IS A LARGE NEED FOR PLASMA FOR MEDICAL REASONS. JUST SO YOU DON'T THINK TO HIGHLY OF ME, THEY ALSO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR TIME. REMEMBER HYDRATE---HYDRATE----HYDRATE.......OFF TO THE VAMPIRE STORE I GO.

3 comments:

Casias Clan said...

Good for you! I hear they have a wonderful staff there which makes the Vampire sucking less painful!

The Laing Gang said...

You make me laugh dad!

Katie Evans said...

Okay, so I knew that Dad was the one writing the post even before I read it. Want to know why???

IT WAS ALL IN CAPS!!!

I'm pretty sure that when you writein all caps on-line it means you're yelling. But like Jonathon pointed out, that's kind of how Dad speaks... A little louder than most!

Dad, I love you! Good luck at the vampire store!!