Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Ironrite


I found this treasure I have been looking for, forever THE IRONRITE!!!


For you that have no clue its something I used as a little girl. I could only iron hankies or pillow cases. Carroll said his mom had one too and he got good enough to do jeans!!


Well I know you wonder what the heck I need it for, but I do have lots of ideas. Katie was nice enough to find a site on the internet that had lots of people that had one. They exchanged lots of ideas and reason why they even had one. Well to say the least its fun ( Yes Heather Katie & Lindsey)


Now that I know how to get pictures on this thing, maybe I can do more. Maybe Dad will try it out!

2 comments:

The Laing Gang said...

Does it iron white Sunday shirts? I'd buy anything that would do that for me!

Katie Evans said...

Your hair is so cute...the picture is small but I got the jist of it.

I'm so happy that you completed your first post. ...and it's a bout an ironrite iron...perfect.