Saturday, October 11, 2008

I (Katie) am starting this blog for my parents so they too can be cool like their kids who all have blogs. :) I'm imagining some of their future posts... I'm pretty sure the first post will be a picture of my Moms new purchase...An ironrite iron. Don't know what that is? Well, neither do the rest of about 90% of the population. But to my Mom (and secretly my Dad) it's a real treasure. If you are intrigued, just keep checking their blog!

Some other posts I'm anticipating are pictures from their many trips and adventures. These guys are trip-a-holics! It doesn't help that us kids have taken the grandkids too far from them. It's a good thing they have Rylee only a few streets away they.

Another post that is sure to come is something along the lines of some new piece of machinery that one or both of them have decided they can't live without. For example the MASSIVE snow plow they got to plow the roads at their cabin. I couldn't quite grasp how big it was until I saw a picture of it parked next to the cabin. I wondered why that huge yellow bus was parked there but then quickly realized, oh yeah, THAT'S the snow plow.

Whatever they post it's sure to be great because that's the kind of people they are...GREAT, AMAZING people. I couldn't ask for better parents and friends. We surely hit the parental jackpot.

Here's just a few pictures to start them off...





















4 comments:

lindseylikes said...

Good job Kate! I can't wait to see what you guys (Mom & Dad) put on here!! I Love You! Linds

Amy said...

Look at Heather and Gloria's profiles! They are identicle. Wow! I can already tell, this will be a great addition to the world of blogs.

The Laing Gang said...

Katie is awesome! I love you mom and dad!
Love, Heather

Casias Clan said...

Oh yea - another new blogger! I can't wait to see what you guys post! Katie, you do a wonderful job!